I love my church.
It has been an AWESOME privilege to participate in what Jesus is doing in the community of Garretson. If you would like a recap on everything that God has used the Rescue Church to do, click HERE.
As students have been heading back to school, we have been remodeling our building here in Garretson. The work is coming along quickly, thanks to a great team of people dedicating countless hours of their time to help.
October 5th is our launch date.
Yes, it is coming quick… like REALLY quick!
I am both excited and nervous as we get ready to hold our first service. As October 5th approaches, we are still in need of some very important pieces. Below are some of the crucial items we need with attached price tags.
- Main, motorized projection screen ($500)
- Rear projection screen ($100)
- Carpet for the Lobby ($2,500)
- 70 High-Quality Chairs ($2,800)
- Pro-presenter License ($400)
Total Need: $6,300
In order to launch on October 5th, we need YOUR help. Below are ways to give.
1. Click HERE to give from our website.
2. Type your amount into the “Special Designation” area.
3. For the description of your donation, type “Garretson Needs”.
4. Click “Continue” and fill out your information.
Giving via Mail*
You can make a check out to “The Rescue Church” and write in the Memo field “Garretson Needs”. Your check can be mailed to our church office – 300 E. 2nd Avenue, Flandreau, SD 57028
*The Rescue Church is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which means your donation is tax deductible. You will receive a record for your giving for tax purposes.
Check out the pictures below to see the work that has been done so far!