Back with another video – this time we hack into a Windows server running Adobe Cold Fusion!
I demonstrate and explain the following hacking techniques:
- Nmap for port scanning
- Connecting to non-standard HTTP ports
- Searchsploit for vulnerability research
- Python to steal the admin password hash
- John the Ripper to crack the hash
- Msfvenom for creating a custom java payload
- Abusing “scheduled tasks” to upload a shell
- Finally, using a kernel exploit to upgrade my shell to NT Authority/System and pwning the machine!