This was a tough video to make.
I am calling it an “Autopsy Of An Ex-Pastor”. I share very openly on how pastoral ministry went from being my dream career as a teenager to something that is now deeply painful.
Here’s a quick summary of the “death blows” I share about:
1. I was gifted beyond my emotional & spiritual maturity.
2. I did not embed myself in a robust support network.
3. I fell into the trap of human approval.
4. I rooted my identity in my “success” as a pastor.
5. I measured my ministry by the wrong metrics.
(No idea why my website will not embed the video so you’ll just have to click the direct link above to see it).